Monika Sie Dhian Ho
- Vice-Chair, European Integration Committee
Monika Sie Dhian Ho (b. 1967) has served since 2016 as General Director of the Netherlands Institute of International Relations ‘Clingendael’. In 2008 she was appointed director of the Wiardi Beckman foundation, a think tank for Dutch social democracy. From 1997 to 2007 she worked for the Scientific Council for Government Policy.
She began her career as a lecturer at Erasmus University Rotterdam and Leiden University, and undertook fellowships at the Max Planck Institute in Cologne and the Sussex European Institute in the United Kingdom. She studied political science at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lecturer, Netherlands School of Public Administration
- Member of the expert group to study the issue of political support for the use of force between states and humanitarian intervention
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Amsterdam Centre for European Studies
AIV Advisory reports
Over the past five years Sie has contributed to the following advisory reports:
- The Netherlands and the Global Approach to COVID-19, May 2020
- China and the Strategic Tasks for The Netherlands in Europe, June 2019
- Forming Coalitions in the EU after Brexit: Alliances for a European Union that Modernises and Protects, July 2018
- Brexit means Brexit: Towards a New Relationship with the UK, March 2017
- EU-Ukraine Association Agreement: The Need for Ratification, December 2016
- Security and Stability in Northern Africa, May 2016